How would you like to make some quick Ice Cream Sundaes this very Sunday? Raise your hand if you love Oreo cookies? Now raise your hand if you love ice cream (who doesn’t?). Good now that we are all on the same page, let’s make some Ice Cream Sundae Oreo Cookie Cups.
– 2 sticks salted butter
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
– Oreo cookies
– vanilla ice cream
– magic shell or chocolate syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix. Add dry ingredients and stir in chocolate chips.
2. Break up 12 Oreos and add them to the dough. Mix. Scoop the dough into a muffin pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine one carton of softened vanilla ice cream with 24 Oreos. Freeze for 45 minutes, or until the ice cream is firm.
4. Remove the cookies from the oven. Press a sprinkle container into each cookie to make a cup. Let the cookie cups cool.
5. Remove ice cream from the freezer. Fill each cookie cup with one scoop of ice cream. Top with magic shell and sprinkles. Enjoy!
This recipe and photos originated from Brit & Co, Francesca Bean