Here’s my excuse this week, I’ve been working really hard, getting an apartment ready for the market. I’m excited about this opportunity, I believe it’s going to sell quickly and at a good price. It’s only been a week since I met with the owner and together we’ve removed several pieces of furniture, books, personal photos and lots of things – the stuff we all have! The furniture has been moved to storage along with many boxes of books and things. Then I staged the apartment, the windows were washed, some of the rugs removed – we’re all set for the photographer tomorrow.
I had a feeling I might not make the Monday deadline so I’m staying up tonight to get yesterday and today’s blog up.
Last week I suggested we follow the lead of Smith Magazine who issues a challenge each week; It was Sell Yourself In Six Words. Thanks to Susan who was the only reader who sent in a Six Word Memoir about herself in ad form. Now that means I have to come up with a few!!
1. SALE; Classic Woman, Kind Loving Heart – Susan
2. Not Too Much Wear And Tear – me
3. Condition Good – Some Wrinkling At Corners – me
4. Choose Wisely – We Don’t Give Refunds – me
And here are some of the very clever entries from Smith Magazine:
1. Tends To Swim Against The Tide – Midnight
2. Ex-Stripper Turned Writer – More Exposed Now -Christine MacDonald
3. Minimalist Who Is Anything But Simple – Susan_Breeden
4 Chameleon Likes Punk Shows, Fancy Restaurants – Chewy D2
How about this for next week? The Best Advice In Six Words
Happy Sixing – Hope to hear from you!