Well it’s technically not Monday anymore but I’m still up so it’s still Monday and just enough time to post this weeks Six Words. Last week I suggested that we might just write about ourselves. My friend, Susan was particularly prolific this week, sending my several entries. Great!!
1. Still trying to figure it out – Susan
2. Looking for a man with heart – Susan
3. So much to do, so little time – Susan
4. The holiday rush is nearly here – Susan
5. Different times mean starting new traditions – Susan
6. Towpath PTO Spooky House Horror Show – Sandy
7. Who’s that person in the mirror? – Me
Last week on the Smith Magazine site, the challenge was attitude and perspective influence your outlook. Here are few of their picks;
1. “The key is laughing at yourself” – Christine MacDonald
2. “that’s the thing about hitting bottom…” –Amanda.Sunshine
3. “They said: ‘It’s impossible.’ It wasn’t.” –Matthew Lingren
4. “Broken pieces make up beautiful mosaics.” –DeTiix
Here’s an idea for next Monday – How about Selling Yourself In Six Words?
Sale: Vintage model, needs body work – Me