I remember the Valentine’s Day cards of the 50′s – the ones we exchanged in grammar school (that’s what we called elementary school). They were mostly funny, sweet, and complete with sugary clichés. The Valentine cards shown here are older and speak to a slightly different take on expressing affection. Can you imagine the phone calls you’d get if you sent your child to school with these today?
Des Plaines Dentist on I’ve Got A Pain In My… pbenjay on #LOOKUPNY – Look Up, The… celticlady2011@hotma… on #LOOKUPNY – Look Up, The… Curcumin Anti-Inflam… on PAIN??? Look To The Kitch… 5:47 PM on Ten Tips Thursday-Cucumbers Ri…
- Robin Redbreast Wearing Winter White
- Latex, Leather and Lace - Were You Invited?
- Bringing Back the Bundling Board
- Top Ten Things To Do in New York City during Christmastime
- VEGAN or VEGETARIAN?? Either way it was a darn delicious meal!
- Chronicle of a Snow Storm
- NEIL SEDAKA - 60 Years of Love Songs-Telling It Like It Is!
- One Day One Night-Two Fabulous Parties
- Crazy,Creative,Cute,Clever,Classy and Kooky! Easter Hats
- I've Got A Pain In My.....neck, hip, knee, head, - More Pain Killers From The Kitchen!
- 100 Word Challenge
- Amuse-bouche du jour
- By the way
- Conspiracy Theory Wednesday
- Everyday Food
- Fab Fotos
- Finley Ray
- From My Point of View – Personal commentary on Movies and Books
- Ha-P 2 B in OG
- It's Just Politics
- New York Speaks
- Nick & Nora and Flora & Fauna
- Obscure Origins of Common and Not So Common Phrases
- Only in New York
- Peter Coddles
- SITS-The Secret is in the Sauce
- Six Word Memoirs
- Smooth or Crunchy
- Tasty Tidbits Tuesday
- Thursday's Top Ten
- We Called It Macaroni (Pasta recipes)
Bill Ding and his band of clowns are the security patrol for this blog site. He is a favorite toy from the 50*s. By the way sometimes a blog is just an ego-maniacal stream of conscience.
SITS ProBllogger Challenge