I’m not one of those movie goers who can quickly spot a mistake in a movie, although Peter is pretty good at it. I don’t know why I don’t see when a car has changed color or a tie is on when it should have been off BECAUSE I see everything and anything that is moved from its spot in my house. And if Peter leaves a book laying horizontally on a row of books or 3 hangers, 2 pairs of shoes, a comb on the sink – well you get the idea!!!!
Here’s ten you may have spotted yourself!!!!
- Wizard of Oz: When Dorothy is still on the farm, she walks along the fence of the pig pen and then falls in. Burt Lahr picks her up and her dress is perfectly clean.
- Wizard of Oz: Dorothy’s hair is long and almost straight in some shots and short and curly when the camera pans back to her. This happens throughout the movie.
- Willy Wonka-The Chocolate Factory: In the scene in the chocolate factory, Violet’s mother has red, sticky, candy all over her teeth and her face when she smiles at Mr. Salt. A few moments later, it is all gone.
- Willy Wonka – The Chocolate Factory: At the beginning of the movie, the Golden Tickets are placed upside down over the chocolate bars, meaning the tickets are actually on the bottom, but later when the children find the tickets, they are now on top of the bars.
- Alice in Wonderland: Alice’s necklace keeps appearing and disappearing after Alice falls down the rabbit hole.
- Pirates of the Carribean-The Black Pearl: Just as Jack says,”On deck, you scabrous dogs”, to the very left edge of the screen just over Jack’s shoulder is a grip crew member with a tan cowboy hat, white short sleeve tee shirt and sunglasses, just standing there looking out to sea.
- Goldfinger: The T-Bird following Oddjob does not fender skirts but does when they give up the chase and return to the farm.
- Titanic: Look closely at the location of Rose’s beauty-mark the first time you see her on the dock. It’s on the opposite side of her face for the rest of the movie.
- Salt: When Salt returns to her apartment, near the beginning, being chased by her team members, she climbs on the ledge without her shoes. When she climbs back on the ground, and runs away in the next scene, she is wearing boots.
- Gladiator: In the “Battle of Carthage” in the Colosseum, one of the chariots is turned over. Once the dust settles you can see a gas cylinder in the back of the chariot.